April 7, 2018

SET OF CARDS | LAWN FAWN


Hello everybody! Look at this set of cards! This set shows the continuous tree line and slanty road and the movement of the car. This card features and highlights Home for the Holidays and Dream stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. I did lot of masking in the background, did copic coloring and also did some water coloring. And the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday. :)


HOW I MADE THESE CARDS

  • I took three card panels of same size and drew a slanting line with a ruler and pencil on three of them
  • I made two masks for trees (I used feather as trees and this is from Dream stamp set) and stamped it along the line
  • I also stamped the cute car from Home for Holidays set thrice on a piece of card stock
  • I colored all the images with Copic Markers
  • To add some definition, I water colored the background with green and blue for sky and brown for the road
  • Next I fussy cut all the car images with a pair of scissors and adhered as shown above
  • Finally stamped the sentiment and adhered the card panel over the main card base
  • By the way, I used heavy weight card stock and school water colors to color the background
A FEW MORE SHOTS FOR YOU




This is such a fun card and I'm so happy how the card shows motion!

FOR CHALLENGES


I hope you like this set of cards. Thank you so much for stopping by. See you on Monday :)

8 comments:

  1. This trio of cards would make an awesome framed piece, Deepti! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! I love the continuous scene! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful trio of cards!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wonderfully clever set of cards! How fun that the scene continues across the cards and the feathers as trees is so brilliant! Thanks for joining the challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so incredibly creative! I've never seen a set of cards that shows a continuous scene and I loved every inch of it! I thought it was so interesting to see how different each card could be even though it was one total scene. Great coloring and brilliant concept. I'm so glad you shared this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Depth, these are fantastic! Love how the three cards work together and your coloring is gorgeous but most of all the feather trees are genius! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok WOW - this is an awesome idea!!!!!!! AMAZING!! loooooooooooove the feather trees!! LOOOOOOOOVE continued scene and phrase!! sooooo cool!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, how creative is this. Using these feathers as trees!!! This card set really blew my mind. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete