February 1, 2018

WATERCOLOR RAINBOW BUTTERFLY CARD | SIZZIX LIFESTYLE


Hello everyone! Do you like butterflies? I do, sometimes! The butterfly die I used for my today's project for Sizzix Lifestyle is Floral Butterfly thinlit die. It's very gorgeous, intricate and beautiful.


PRODUCTS FROM SIZZIX LIFESTYLE



CARD MAKING DETAILS

I started by applying School Watercolors by Camel in a Rainbow color order and I let the panel dry for sometime. Then I placed the Floral Butterfly Thinlit Die over the water colored panel and ran it through the Big Shot Plus Machine.


I took a standard sized card and another panel smaller than the main card base. To that smaller panel I added splatters of black paint for some lovely look. Next I stamped the sentiment from Mudra's Doodled Elements on a strip of paper with Midnight ink by CP Designs.


And adhered the butterfly over the stamped sentiment strip and foam mounted the panel over the main card base. And that's it! :)

WATCH & ENJOY

Here is the video for you showing you the entire process of card making right from water coloring, die-cutting and stamping. I hope you like it. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment