December 21, 2017

LOVE ALWAYS CARD | CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS


The stamping technique I used on this card was a old one but a fun one too. You can CHECK THIS VIDEO to learn this stamping technique. All the products I used to make this card are from Catherine Pooler Designs.

(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much)


I reversed the stamp and stamped onto the paper with It's a Girl, Tiara and Sweet Sixteen, Mint to be and Melon Ice Inks. Later I stamped the outline portion of the same stamp in Midnight Ink. I fussy cut it and kept it aside. And the pretty flowers are from Beautiful You stamp set.


Onto the main card base I stamped one of the borders from Yay Stripes at the very bottom of the card with Midnight Ink.


Next I took another panel smaller than the main card base and adhered the flowers and leaves as shown above. Finally I finished the card by stamping the sentiment from Beautiful You Stamp Set in Midnight Ink


And that's all for today. Thanks so much for visiting. Take care and I will see you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment