December 8, 2017

DIY HOLIDAY CARD WITH COPICS AND WATERCOLORS


I think I  am very much obsessed with these row of houses! I just love drawing these again and again. You can check my previous posts HERE and HERE. 


First, I drew all the houses with pencil and went over it with Black Permanent Marker and I erased all the lines with an eraser.


Then I colored in the houses with W5, R24 and R29 Copic Markers. Next I fussy cut it and kept it aside!


I took another panel slightly smaller than the main card base and applied a wash of blue water color from Koi Water Colors. Once it's dry, I adhered the house panel over it.


Next I added splashes of white paint from the same Koi water colors to resemble the snow. 


Next I handwritten the sentiment and applied Star Dust Stickles for some extra interest.



I hope you like my card and I hope you enjoyed watching the video. Thank you so much for visiting. Take care and I will see you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment