December 7, 2017

BOLD ONE LAYER CARD | CATHERINE POOLER DESIGNS


This color combo is very new to me and I think I didn't use these colors on my card before, I guess so!! This card was inspired by one of the cards I made a while ago. You can check that card HERE. All the products I used to make this are from Catherine Pooler Designs Stamp of Approval Naturally Inspired Collection. 

(I am a part of their affiliate program. This means that I receive a small commission when products are purchased through links I share here (at no additional cost to you). Kindly support me by clicking through these links when you shop. Thanks so much)


CARD PROJECT DETAILS

I started by inking up and stamping the solid feather stamp from Birds of a Feather Stamp Set  with Tiki Torch, All That Jazz and Tutti Frutti inks by Catherine Pooler Designs.


These are such gorgeous colors and I think these would be great for both boys and girls. 


Then I inked up the bold BEST sentiment from Simply the Best stamp set in Midnignt ink and stamped over the previously stamped image followed by the Friend stamp. I love that crisp, clear and clean impression which always comes with Catherine Pooler inks when stamped!


I also added splashes of black paint to enhance the beauty of the design. I hope you like it and I also made a video for you, enjoy! :D

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Deepti!! Very CAS! Thanks for sharing! ☺

    ReplyDelete