October 20, 2017

Haunted House | Unboxing Chapter 4 dies | Sizzix Lifestyle | Video



Does this Haunted House look scary? I think it's kinda cute! :) This spooky thinlit die is by Tim Holtz's Halloween Collection called Haunted House. I have two more spooky cards on my blog made using Tim's collection, you can check them HERE and HERE.


Card Project Details

I started by die-cutting the Haunted House die out of Black Card Stock by running through the Big Shot Express machine. Along with that I also die-cut the Moon out of yellow and Bats out of black card stocks


I placed the yellow card stock behind the windows and doors of the haunted house just to mimic the lights were on in the house.


Do you like what I did to the sky? To add more spookiness to the background, I dabbed Picket Fence Distress paint over the main black card base and smudged the paint with my fingers. That created an interesting sky! :)


Next, I adhered the house, moon and the bats with foam and glue. I added black wink of stella to the bats and clear wink of the stella to the windows and doors.


Finally I wrapped a white twine and finished the card with a sentiment strip. That sentiment was from A Muse Studio.


Here I have created a video for you showcasing the Chapter 4 goodies, Latest Halloween Dies by Timholtz and the card I made I using Haunted House Die. Enjoy! :)


CHAPTER 4 DIES
Tim Holtz's Halloween Dies

1 comment: